Lodge your claim
it’s easy as One, Two, Three, Four!
1. Complete Claim Form
2. Organise repair or replacement quotations or invoices
- And ownership proof for Theft Claim eg; purchase receipt, instruction manual, original box, photograph
- And repairer report from repairing/replacement company stating cause of damage for Electronic or Machinery Breakdown Claim.
3. Submit to us within one week of occurrence (immediately if believe over $5,000)
4. Claim GST back on BAS if GST registered for Liability Claims (Settlement Cheque for repair or replacement costs is GST exclusive)
Claims Effect on Premiums
Insurers understand that claims happen and do not automatically penalise you by increasing your premium in the event of a claim.
When offering renewal terms insurers consider the number and amount of claims made. If many small claims or many claims on a particular policy section (eg Accidental Damage) have been made, the insurer may increase the policy or section excess. If many large claims have been made, the insurer may increase your premium.
We review your renewal terms each year to ensure a competitive premium and quality product and so any unwarranted increase in premium or excess is always addressed.